Warehouse consolidation in Germany & US, cialis usa rx It is a manufacturer of wireless telephone handsets, also designing and selling wireless network infrastructure equipment such as cellular transmission base stations and signal amplifiers. Client’s home and broadcast network products include set-top boxes, ask digital video recorders, mobiles and network equipment used to enable video broadcasting, computer telephony and telecommunication.
By instituting the Warehouse Management system to improve distribution efficiency, quality, reduce costs and ultimately prepare the business for DC consolidation
- The Client have 3 business Unit , which are supported by various application
- Each Unit had their own process using own organization to carry out the processes.
- Warehouse has more than 20,000 stock locators and needs to handle around 5000 order lines a day.
- The as-is process required manual intervention at different phases, which results into inefficient time utilization.
- Lack of tools to handle task prioritization, advances picking, system, quality inspections and resource capacity planning.
- Inability to track performance backlog, zone picking management
- Process analysis to arrive at optimal processes and implement Oracle WMS for all 3 BU
- Streamline the business processes across BU
- Integration with devices (handhelds, RF guns, Carousel, mobile printers)
- Provided solution for automating WMS Task Load Process.
- Label generation process for Pick, Pack and Put away process.
- Provide a roadmap for future scalability
- Voice picking capabilities
- Integration with Transportation Management, ASCP
Key Oracle WMS features implemented
• System directed receipt and put-away
• Advanced Picking process, paperless dispatched tasks
• Optimized locator Capacity Utilization by task driven picking, put away
• Zone-Resource Assignment and management
• Desktop Packing Workbench, over-picking, bulk-picking
• LPN split by sales order
• Automated the Mass Data Uploads for Set up related activities, which will be re-used in other migration and Implementation project